A perfect smile can take you far! That Hollywood pearly sparkle can be yours quickly and permanently with dental veneers. Your unique set of veneers can be customized to look just how you want.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain bonded to teeth to completely transform their appearance. Teeth that were once dull or yellow can become instantly beautiful and bright! Veneers can feel just like normal tooth enamel but are actually stronger and more resistant to chips and discoloration. Veneers can keep your smile looking gorgeous for years to come.
Reasons for Veneers
Common reasons veneers are used include:
- Hiding damage including chips and cracks.
- Hiding stains and discoloration.
- Reinforcing and strengthening damaged teeth.
- Protecting teeth from decay and staining.
- Improving or transforming your smile.
See what veneers can do for you by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Holly!
Benefits of Veneers
There’s a reason why veneers are such a popular cosmetic option!
Benefits of dental veneers include:
- Their durable dental porcelain material strengthens your teeth so that they are more resistant to plaque build-up, chipping, and staining.
- They can be very comfortable and feel just like normal tooth enamel.
- They can be brushed and flossed normally without any special care.
- They can be customized for color, shape, size, and spacing, so you can get exactly the look you want.
- They can look very natural and appear to be your real teeth.
If you’ve been dreaming about having a perfect smile that always looks beautiful, veneers may be just the option for you!
We are pleased to offer this popular cosmetic option and are always excited to give our patients beautiful new smiles they just can’t wait to show off. During your consultation, Dr. Holly can discuss your goals and desired look for your teeth and let you know if veneers might be a good choice for you. We will then create and apply a set of beautiful porcelain veneers that are customized for comfort and appearance.
See why so many patients request veneers to enhance their smiles. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Holly at Majestic Dentistry today!