Do you keep hiding your crooked teeth by not looking directly at people when you talk? Did you wear traditional braces when you were younger but your teeth have shifted out of alignment since then? Do you keep your lips pressed together whenever you smile for photographs?
If so, Dentist in Anthem AZ has a solution that can realign your teeth without being too noticeable or uncomfortable! Invisalign is the popular adult clear braces system that can straighten your smile without using any wires or metal.
Invisalign Clear Braces vs. Traditional Metal Braces
There are several reasons why adults are choosing to have their teeth straightened with Invisalign instead of traditional braces:
- Invisalign braces are more comfortable and do not use metal that may cut your gums or mouth.
- Invisalign braces requires less in-office maintenance. You do not need to come in to have any wires tightened or adjusted.
- Invisalign can straighten your teeth more quickly, sometimes in as little as just six months.
- Invisalign braces are not as noticeable because they are clear, so you can smile for photographs without worrying about them showing up. People you talk to may not even be able to tell you’re wearing braces at all.
- Invisalign braces are not permanently fixed into your mouth, so they can be removed for eating and cleaning. You can enjoy all of the foods you like with no restrictions or worries that they may get stuck in your braces.
If you’re still not convinced that Invisalign clear braces might be a more convenient option than traditional braces, schedule a consultation with Dr. Holly and find out more!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign braces are clear orthodontic devices molded to fit your unique bite and alignment. The braces gently push your teeth into new positions without the use of any brackets or wires.
During your first appointment for Invisalign, Dr. Holly will create an impression of your teeth and determine the end result for your straightened teeth. A set of clear aligners will then be made just for you. Each aligner will be a little different from each other as they gently push your teeth into new positions. You will wear each aligner until your teeth have completely adjusted, and then you will start wearing the next one. When your teeth have adjusted to the final aligner, they can be perfectly straight at last!
If you’re wanting to get your teeth straightened without the use of uncomfortable metal and wires, then Invisalign might be perfect for you! Call Majestic Dentistry today to set up a consultation.